Website DMOS Orthopaedic Center
The CEO is responsible for the effective operation of the clinic. The CEO will lead the clinic and their team’s commitment to quality, service, growth and fiscal accountability and will be held accountable for the accomplishment of these results and targets. Creates a vision and strategic direction for the clinic which supports the culture and values of DMOS. Assumes responsibility for the creation, development and implementation of new services: seeking avenues of growth and new opportunities. Guides the development of a patient centered service which sets the standards in quality, service and cost. Serves as an excellent resource and representative for the clinic among health care providers and students affiliated with the system. The CEO promotes an environment which encourages staff to gain new skills that advance the clinic as well as themselves, and provides an environment that promotes trust and decision-making at the staff level.
- Leadership of Admin Team while creating a positive and productive culture with all staff members. Guides the development of staff’s professional and leadership skills. Constructively coaches and counsels staff.
- Responsible for setting an following standards for operational excellence in clinical services (i.e. standards of care, clinical pathways, staffing plans, evaluation of patient care and services)
- Responsible for the administrative services (i.e. development of budgets and effective use of financial resources, marketing and community health services, long range planning, cooperative relations with other DMOS departments)
- Serves as the administrative leader and liaison with all service line physicians and physician activities; negotiates and executes all physician agreements where applicable; serves as the administrative representative to committees.
- Develop a relationship with outside organizations, including the medical community, referring physicians, and the media
- Examines, measures, and continuously improves operational processes, procedures and systems.
- Maintains an open, honest, collaborative relationship with DMOS employees, the Medical Staff and the community.
- Deliver strong financial performance. Establishes, is accountable for, and produces aggressive quality, service, growth, and cost targets and results.
- Demonstrates leadership in achieving quality patient care by optimizing use of resources.
- Safeguard required compliance with State, Federal and CMS regulations as well as clinic policies. Recognizes implications to the organization and recommends courses of action to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrates the ability to consistently meet the work schedule of this position.
- Five years of progressively more responsible management positions in hospital, outpatient or clinical environment.
- Demonstrated excellent results in improving performance of people and programs.
A Master of Health Administration in Hospital Management (MHA) and/or a Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of financial management and business development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.