OrthoVirginia is the state’s largest provider of orthopedic and therapy care which serves the needs of its patients through a team of highly trained specialists who are committed to the independent practice of medicine. Located in Lynchburg, Northern Virginia and Richmond, OrthoVirginia has 118 physicians, 23 office locations, three MRI facilities, three wholly-owned AAAHC accredited outpatient surgery facilities, 19 physical therapy clinics, multiple after hours clinics, and approximately 1500 employees.
OrthoVirginia is actively seeking a Chief Administration Officer for the Northern Virginia region. The CAO will have a solid understanding of operations in a healthcare setting and provide day to day leadership and oversight for the region. This position will work closely with the management team to provide strategic oversight, promoting integrated and productive planning, execution and communications across all initiatives. The incumbent will work in collaboration with the other regional CAO’s for statewide consistency. The CAO will report to the Chief Executive Officer and serve on various regional and statewide boards.
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills. Highly collaborative and ability to plan and manage competing priorities in multiple projects
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and executive management skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple departments and effectively motivate and communicate with individuals and groups
- Extensive experience successfully working with physician owed practices in a clinical setting
- Demonstrate ability to listen well and gain consensus
- Effectively handle stressful situations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong budget, financial and analytical skills
- 25% travel within the state
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, healthcare, finance or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in a senior executive leadership role.
- Knowledge of all regulatory compliance and certification standards and federal, state and local regulations
- Knowledge of outpatient ambulatory care
- Computer proficiency including excellent presentation skills; EPIC knowledge a plus
Come be a part of our exciting future!