The OrthoForum is a national physician specialty organization whose membership includes many of the largest privately owned orthopaedic practices in the United States. The OrthoForum was established to meet the unique challenges that integrated orthopaedic group practices face in today’s health care environment. Each OrthoForum member is individually selected to participate in activities that advance each group’s presence in its local and regional market through benchmarking, innovation, business ventures, networking and best practices.
The OrthoForum as both an organization, and through our individual members, is politically engaged to protect independent orthopaedic group practice. The OrthoForum’s membership has many federal and state policy issues that impact our patients and business every day. Protecting the orthopaedic practice’s ability to remain independent and provide the best quality patient care is our top priority. Unfortunately, this is threatened every day in our home states and in Washington, DC. The OrthoForum’s advocacy team works hard for our members, defending independent practice, patient access to the most medically necessary treatment options and other key priorities.
The OrthoForum works very closely with key stakeholders nationwide to strengthen our message, including but not limited to other orthopaedic and medical associations, patient and advocacy organizations, industry and others. Our members meet with their elected officials at the district, state, and national levels throughout the year. The OrthoForum’s members also host their elected officials for fundraisers, facility tours and other educational opportunities.
The OrthoForum seeks to become the nation’s go-to authority for orthopaedic practice management. We employ a comprehensive data benchmarking system to identify best practices and performance objectives. In addition we are committed to help position our member groups to not only thrive in the face of new industry challenges, but actually lead in shaping the delivery of value based care.
This website provides our members with current and important information needed by large, independent orthopaedic practices including:
- Specialized members only and original content
- Federal and state legislative, regulatory and other advocacy resources, updates, toolkits, political action and engagement tools
- Information and news related to the various OrthoForum-wide business initiatives like our captive company for medical malpractice and our group purchasing alliance
- Members only communication platforms where physicians and practice administration can both share best practices and ideas while archiving this important information
- Organizational information, including but not limited to meeting updates, schedules, materials, etc.
If you have questions, please contact Vanessa Helgerson, Member Success Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 392-5242.
123 Center Park Drive, Suite 121
Knoxville, TN 37922