Muncie-based Central Indiana Orthopedics pushed forward with its efforts to build a new office in Fishers, Ind., according to the Indianapolis Business Journal.
Here are five takeaways:
1. The new $13 million building is part of a larger medical campus. The total expense covers the land acquisition and construction of the building.
2. The medical campus has space to develop two other buildings with a total price tag of $52 million.
3. Central Indiana Orthopedics’ new building will include a clinic and surgery center as well as additional medical offices.
4. The orthopedic group hopes construction of the first building will be completed by the end of 2018.
5. Central Indiana Orthopedics’ office employees in St. Vincent’s Hospital in Fishers will move to the new building. The group also plans to hire an additional 25 people.
Original article from beckersspine.com