Website EmergeOrtho | Blue Ridge Region
EmergeOrtho | Blue Ridge Region located in Asheville, North Carolina is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to lead this group of 21 physicians and 160 employees to include physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists and other support staff in six locations in Western North Carolina. EmergeOrtho is one of the largest orthopedic groups in the state with locations from the Western Mountains to the Eastern Coast.
The Regional CEO will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Blue Ridge Region by working with the Board of Directors and the EmergeOrtho Administrative Team to establish long range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Responsible for driving the Blue Ridge Division to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives. Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
· Maintains broad responsibility for organizational policy and all administrative functions of the division, including operations, marketing, finance, physician compensation and reimbursement, human resources, medical and business information systems, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
· Leads a team of management personnel who have direct responsibility for specific functional areas including day-to-day operations.
· Develops and recommends the operating and capital budgets for the region. Manages activities to assure financial goals are met. Monitors expenditures for compliance to approved budget and resolves discrepancies.
· Ensures clinic compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies. Continually monitors operations, programs, and physical properties. Initiates appropriate changes.
· Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional development to keep current in the latest health care trends and developments.
· MHA, MBA, or MS in health administration or business administration. Professional development courses in health care management.
· Several years of executive level experience including healthcare experience.