Website Hope Orthopedics of Oregon
We seek an energetic, dynamic Clinic Director to provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of clinic operations.
Our director works to meet the clinical needs of our physician-owners to boost efficient and economical performance while delivering high-quality patient services. The scope includes overall responsibility for clinical services and workflows, supervision of clinical staff, ensuring clinical services comply with policies and regulatory requirements, implementing clinic policies and protocols, and planning for budgets, cost-control and staffing.
This position serves as a member of the leadership team, manages approximately 65+ clinic staff members through managers and leads, and reports to the CEO.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor degree in Healthcare Administration or health-related field required, Masters preferred;
· RN strongly preferred, however other professional medical or clinical license may be considered;
· Minimum five years medical practice experience required;
· Minimum three years supervisory experience in healthcare setting required;
· Proficiency in navigating electronic health records system;
· Thorough knowledge and extensive experience in healthcare policies, protocols, and regulations; and
· Must possess strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
*Familiarity with physician-owners/orthopedic practice models; prior specialty/orthopedic experience highly preferred.
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, serving our community with the best possible care is our core mission. If your personal mission aligns with ours, and you’d like to work with an outstanding team that delivers world-class orthopedic care, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@HopeOrthopedics.com or fax to 503.316.3780.