Website Hope Orthopedics of Oregon
We seek an energetic, dynamic Financial Director to provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of financial operations
Our director works to meet the financial needs of our physician-owners to boost efficient and economical performance while delivering high-quality patient services. The scope includes overall responsibility for financial oversight, proper financial controls, general accounting, supply chain, external audits, budgeting, forecasting, tax filings, financial reporting, payroll and benefits including retirement plans. Additional responsibilities for financial oversight, controls and performance analysis of five related or joint venture entities. This position serves as a member of the leadership team, manages approximately 5 staff members directly and 25 staff members indirectly through managers, and reports to the CEO.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor degree in accounting or finance related field required, Masters preferred;
· CPA or CMA preferred;
· Prior experience with private corporation / multiple owners required;
· Prior medical practice or hospital financial management experience preferred;
· Minimum three years supervisory experience required;
· Expert proficiency in spreadsheets (MS Excel), knowledgeable in QuickBooks; and
· Must possess strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and collaboration skills to foster understanding and rapport with physician-owners, multiple departments and staff members.
*Familiarity with physician-owners/orthopedic practice models; prior specialty/orthopedic experience is a bonus.
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, serving our community with the best possible care is our core mission. If your personal mission aligns with ours, and you’d like to work with an outstanding team that delivers world-class orthopedic care, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@HopeOrthopedics.com or fax to 503.316.3780.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon | 1600 State Street, Salem, OR 97301 | hopeorthopedics.com