Website Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida
Specialized Care for Every Joint in The Body
Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida, the largest independent orthopedic practice in Southwest Florida, is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to direct and guide all of the financial activities of the business. We are a mission-driven company committed to delivering exceptional quality of care to patients with musculoskeletal needs. The successful executive team member should have a strategic and financial background in a healthcare-related organization. We are looking for a seasoned CFO with deep and relevant experience who is hands-on, savvy, and passionate about finance, business, and healthcare operations.
CFO Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Drive the company’s financial planning;
● Define and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and strategic objectives for the practice and facilitate the measurement of those objectives, reporting results to the executive team;
● Supervise medical billing, payroll, accounts payable, and benefits management;
● Develop and lead risk management efforts including the creation of proper internal controls and systems;
● Prepare and deliver timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial and operational information to the management team;
● Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
Experience and Education Requirements:
● CPA Certificate or Equivalent Degree
● Prior experience as a CFO for one or more organizations
● Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
The Orthopedic Specialists of SW Florida values an inclusive work environment and actively embraces diversity.
Salary and Benefits
Please send your salary expectations. This position will pay up competitive compensation with generous benefits that include but are not limited to:
● Competitive compensation based on experience
● Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate
● 401 (k) contributions
● Health insurance
● Paid time off